AGV Pista GP Carbon HelmetSKU: 6001O9EW_001-01
AGV Pista GP Carbon Helmet
The improvements over the GP-Tech are groundbreaking:
- * The new IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) provides a total surface area of air intakes improved by 193% .
- * The rear spoiler and the smaller dimensions of the front section and lateral section maximize aerodynamic performances at high speeds.
- * The new quick release visor mechanism is 71% smaller. It is also provided with a front microlock system that reduces the risk of opening, in the event of an accident.
- * The field of vision is 15° wider and has been optimized for a rider tucked over the tank.
- * The cheek pads in AGV Dry-Comfort material treated with sanitizing treatment can be customized with replacement cheek pads of different thicknesses.
“I consider the Pista GP helmet a tribute to Gino Amisano, an entrepreneur I admired for his ability to innovate, the records he achieved, and the competitive spirit with which he faced every challenge. The new helmet is part of the AGV Extreme Standards project, which, in line with the qualities established by Amisano, revolutionises the way helmets are designed, setting new records for protection and ergonomics that are clearly evident. The next generation helmets arising from this project are intended to place AGV, once again, in a leading market position with its technology
Lino Dainese President of Dainese and AGV.
Pista GP sizes:
- XS: 20 7/8 - 21 1/4 inches | 53-54 cm
- S: 21 5/8 - 22 inches | 55-56 cm
- MS: 22 3/8 - 22 3/4 inches | 57-58 cm
- ML: 23 1/8 - 23 1/2 inches | 59-60 cm
- L: 23 1/2 - 24 inches | 60-61 cm
- XL: 24 - 24 3/8 inches | 61-62 cm
- XXL: 24 3/4 - 25 1/8 inches | 63-64 cm