Bell Vortex Helmet Flying TigerSKU: -01
Bell Vortex Helmet Flying Tiger
The new Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you’d expect of the Star’s little brother. Developed in Bell’s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with FlowAdjust™ for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease-the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
- * Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- * Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- * Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- * Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- * Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- * Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- * ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- * NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- * Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- * Five-year warranty
- * Certification: Snell, DOT
**Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.