Graves Motorsports LINK Titanium w/Carbon Tip Slip-on Exhaust System '09-'13 ZX6R, '13-'15 ZX6R 636
Graves Motorsports ZX6R / ZX636 LINK ™ Slip-on Exhaust for the Kawasaki ZX6R 2013-2014 (636) and 2009 -2014 ZX6R. This spectacular Cat Eliminator Slip-on retains your factory catalytic converter. This slip-on exhaust is new from the ground up with record breaking race developed features. Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition.
Graves Motorsports Exclusive "Link ™" Exhaust Expansion System will allow customers who purchased this slip-on to upgrade to a full system by purchasing the header (coming soon currently not available) as your budget and power needs develop.
New Can Design Featuring: Titanium Sleeve with Carbon Fiber End Cap. Strapless can design mounts without the use of straps. This design not only streamlines looks but saves 13.8 pounds over the stock can alone!
- * Advanced welding process showcases laser precision welds. No oversized welds that cause excessive heat.
- * Mandrel Bent Tubing
- * Everlast packing materials
- * Carbon End Cap
Sound : Exclusive GMS LINK ™ Noise Cancelation System compatible. This is a Graves FIRST! Sold separately the LNIK ™ NCS inserts dramatically limit the noise output of the new Graves LINK ™ canisters.
- * Stock Exhaust at Idle 84 db at 5000 rpm 88 db
- * Graves Slip-on at Idle with insert 90 db at 5000 rpm 103 db
- * Graves Slip-on without sound insert 96 db at 5000 rpm 106.5 db
- * Stock pipe weight without the headers 16 lbs
- * Graves Slip-on 2.2 lbs
Fitment: ZX6R 2009-2014 and ZX636 2013-2014