Spiegler LSL No Cut Frame Slider Kit 2006-2012 Triumph Daytona 675/R
THE LSL CRASH PADS® ARE DESIGNED TO ABSORB AND DISSIPATE IMPACTS. The plastic insert deforms on impact thereby improving protection. Its arched shape acts like a skid to guide the direction of a slide. By better absorption of the energy of a crash, the new impact pads also reduce potential damage to the brackets and fasteners. This means that after a low-speed crash only the plastic insert may need replacing. As LSL has done before, the shell is machined from billet aluminum. The new rounded shape prevents the slider from hooking into the track or road surface. The fastening system matches all existing brackets making for an easy upgrade. Available in a wide range of colors.
- * Designed to absorb maximum amount of impact, slow the bike , and guide the direction of the slide.
- * Modular design allows components to be replaced
- * Rounded base prevents pad from hooking on surface
- * Plastic insert is designed to control bike movement on the ground
- * 11 color bases - all inserts are black
- * Fastening system matches existing brackets making for an easy upgrade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.