TST Industries 2 Pins LED Flasher Relay Gen2
This relay will fix your flash rate problem caused by aftermarket signal lights and/or integrated tail light. If your signal lights flash too fast or do not flash, this part is your solution! Plug and play - easy installation.
Only ONE relay is needed per motorcycle.
- Slows signaling flash rate back to the normal rate when your bike goes into hyperflash state (or your signals stay on constantly)
- Adjustable functionality to speed up or slow down flash rate to your preference
- Plug and play installation: simply replaces the relay already on your bike
- Fits like OEM
- Relay housing is flexible so that you can access the adjustment dial inside the unit
This component works with the following signal configurations:
- All stock
- Stock taillight, aftermarket signals
- Integrated taillight, stock signals
- Integrated taillight, aftermarket signals.
The relay comes preset to 85 cycles per minute. You can alter the flash rate to make it faster or slower. If you slip off the grey cover you can access an adjuster that will enable you to change the flash rate to your liking.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please make sure your bike uses a 2-pin relay for the signaling system. If your bike has hazard lights it may need the 4-pin relay. Please also note the pin configuration and make sure it matches what is on your bike. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY FITMENT BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE.
- Honda CBR1000RR 2004 - Current
- Honda CBR600RR 2007 - Current
- Honda F4/F4i All
- Honda RC51 All
- Kawasaki ZX10R 2006 - 2016
- Kawasaki ZX6R/636 2003 - 2008
- Kawasaki ZX6R/636 2013 - 2016
- Kawasaki Ninja 650R 2012 - Current
- Kawasaki Z650 2017 - Current
- Kawasaki Z800 2013-2016
- Kawasaki Z900 2017 - Current
Kawasaki ZH2 2020 - Current
- Kawasaki Z1000 2009 - 2012
- Kawasaki Z750 2007 - 2011
- Yamaha YZF-R1 2002 - 2014
- Yamaha YZF-R6 2001 - Current
- Yamaha YZF-R6S 2006 - 2009
- Yamaha YZF-R3 (North American Spec Only) 2015 - Current
- Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09 2014 - Current
- Yamaha FZ-07 / MT-07 2015 - Current
- Yamaha XSR700 2016 - Current
- Yamaha XSR900 2016 - Current
- Yamaha FZ6R All
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.