M4 GP Black Full Exhaust Systems '17-'20 Suzuki GSXR 1000
Check out all of the good looking M4 systems for the new 2017 GSXR 1000. M4 has done their very best to provide cool styles while producing the performance everyone wants from the GSXR 1000.
- Removes Catalytic Converter and SET Valve
- Stock 93db@ 7,000 rpm/ M4 db 113 @ 7,000 rpm
- Stainless steel tubling saves 12.7 lbs over stock system
- Titanium tubling saves 14 lbs over stock system
- Includes M18 and M12 O2 bungs
- Stock Max Horsepower 171.42 @ 12,760 rpm/ M4 Max Horsepower 176.55 @ 12,780 rpm (All dyno numbers are on bone stock motorcycle with Pump gas) Q1 quiet insert pre-installed
- Q1 quite insert pre-installed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.