Thirty years of experience in the production of alloy wheels and an enviable track record,: Marchesini quality meets the requirements, in terms of cost, for all fans. M10RS The Kompe is a wheel 10-spoke forged aluminum, characteristic 'Y', capable of becoming over the years a true classic. Loved and desired by generations of motorcycle enthusiasts, the M10RS Kompe is an example of perfect balance between technological content, aesthetics and cost in line with the availability the majority of riders. M10RS The Kompe, available for all major models of sport bikes and supersports is liquid paint in a variety of colors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Returns & Exchange
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchased, you may return the item within 30 business days of receipt of your item. We have no hassle return policy but some non-defective items may incurr a 15% re-stocking fee.
* Returned parts must be in new, unused, in original condition, and returned to us in the manufacturer’s original packaging with all tags included.
* Returns will be accepted if problems from manufacturer exist under one condition. That the customer provides evidence with pictures that can prove that the fault was not of there own.
* There are absolutely no returns, no exchange on electrical, special/made to order items, windscreen, body work, carbon fiber parts, closeout items or used parts.
* No return on any Graves Motorsports exhaust systems
* You are responsible for all shipping cost associated with getting your order black to us.
* Once your return is received and inspected by Motostarz. We will process and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment minus the shipping fee in 24-48 hours.
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-8 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1604.370.4899 before you want to return an item. We will issue you a return authorization number that needs to be marked on the outside and inside of the package being returned.