Brocks Performance CT Single Full Titanium Exhaust System '10-'14 BMW S1000RR/HP4
In the spring of 2010, Brock Davidson embarked on an ambitious project to design and engineer the finest possible exhaust system to complement the highly sophisticated BMW S 1000 RR, utilizing titanium for its unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio and carbon fiber for its aesthetically appealing look. 25 years of sportbike racing innovation, development and championships culminates with Brock’s Performance CT Series™ exhaust systems. The CT Series™ is a high-end, all-titanium full exhaust system that combines state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques with competition-proven performance. The CT Series™ not only gives you superb cornering clearance, but if you are a weekend drag racer, the system provides unmatched ground clearance to give you maximum lowering ability for mind-numbing acceleration.
- * Full Titanium construction with Carbon Fiber tip
- * World class craftsmanship, fit, and finish
- * Low “throaty” tone is great for everyday riding (noise reduction insert available)
- * Lightweight systems weigh as little as 8 1/4 lbs. Two 12mm O2 bungs pre-installed on headers and one 18mm bung for wideband O2 sensor
- * Installation hardware and instructions included
- * Includes (Emissions/PAIR) Block Off Cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- * Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package At no additional charge
- * Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via Brock's map support program At no additional charge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.