LighTech "R" Series EAdjustable Rear Sets '07-'16 Honda CBR600RR/ABS
- * Adjustable footpeg placement via LighTech’s proprietary track system
- * Standard / reverse shifting & compatible with pressure switch for street use.
- * Smooth shifting and braking with SKF bearings (Made in Sweden).
- * Red and Black carbon heel guards w/ Type R Logo .Titanium Hardware
- * Folding Toe pegs . Folding Footpegs . Red Footpeg Support
About the Product
LighTech rear sets are developed and used extensively in World superbike by winning teams such as Ducati Xerox Team, Ducati Althea team, Hannspree Honda and many more. There are the same rear sets used by your favorite racers!
New for 2014 – LighTech “R” Series Rear Sets
Designed for the discerning track or street racing enthusiast, Lightech Race Series rear sets have unique characteristics only available to the LighTech “R” Series rear sets. Crafted from billet aircraft grade aluminum and the finest & lightest titanium hardware and sporting unique red carbon fiber heel guards featuring red “R” logos, these rear sets look as good as they perform: outstanding. The LighTech “R” Series rear sets feature:
- * Hard anodized in Black with Red carbon fiber heel guards with Red “R” logos and Red anodized foot supports.
- * Titanium Grade 5 screw hardware and ultra-smooth SKF bearings.
- * Folding foot pegs & toe pegs for enhanced crash resistance.
- * Adjustable foot peg placement using LighTech’s proprietary track system for maximum comfort and performance.
- * Available in standard and reverse shifting (most models) and compatible with pressure switches for street use.
LighTech rear sets allow for smooth and precise gear shifting and braking. They are the product of years of collaboration with racing teams in World Superbike, MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. Designed for both racers and street riders, LighTech rear sets combine adjustability, durability and style in one sleek and stylish package.
Using a proprietary track system, foot pegs can be adjusted 1” to 3” inches for increased comfort and performance. Each foot peg features a knurled texture that maximizes grip yet does not tear up boots. Special bearings from Sweden’s SKF (the world’s leading bearing manufacturer) facilitate smooth shifting and braking. These rear sets are available in a standard shift pattern and on most models, a reverse shift pattern.
LighTech rear sets are built to last and have been designed with maximum crash resistance in mind. Built from billet aerospace aluminum alloy T6061, the mounting plates have additional thickness in key areas to reduce flex. Folding foot pegs, breakaway foot pegs and specially designed toe pegs and levers allow LighTech rear sets to still be functional, even after a crash.
Each rear set is hard anodized in Black and features unique red carbon fiber heel guards with red “R” logos, making them stand out in a crowd. Rear sets come semi-assembled and include titanium Grade 5 mounting hardware and a detailed parts legend for quick installation. An optional pressure switch can be installed to activate the rear brake light for street use.
LighTech rearsets are used by your favorite MotoGP race teams and racers such as Ducati Alstare SBK (Carlos Checa), Ducati Xerox, Ducati Althea, Monster Yamaha Tech 3 MotoGP (Cal Crutchlow and Bradley Smith), MotoGP Aspar Team (Randy Depuniet) and many more in Moto2 and Moto3.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.