TST Industries Frame Sliders '22- Honda GROM
- Provides crash protection to your 2022+ Honda Grom
- Delrin sliders promote sliding, not catching
- Aids in protecting your engine and fairings
- Simple and easy no-cut installation method
- Utilizes the main forward engine / frame mount as dominant fastening point to provide exceptional structural integrity
- Crossmember reinforced mounting components, creating a mini sub-cage
- Mounting bracket manufactured from CNC machined aluminum with a black anodized finish
- Compatible with both side and forward dipstick case covers
- Black slider caps included, additional colors available for purchase separately
These are not your typical frame sliders, they're better! We've seen a lot of frame sliders mount on the Honda Grom's engine cases and cylinder block, both of which are not made for structural integrity and are often damaged during a crash when those types of sliders are installed. We went with a different approach that has proven to withstand some harsh abuse, as proven with our 2013-2020 frame slider kit and the crashes we've seen with them installed. We have engineered new brackets and a new hardware kit that utilizes the main front-engine / frame mount of the 2022+ Honda Grom for the dominant structural fastening point. We then reinforced the protruding sliders with a cross-member that essentially creates a mini sub-cage and provides exceptional structural rigidity. Each bracket still utilizes several of the mounts on the left and right engine case for additional support of the black anodized CNC machined mounting plates, however the main support is handled by the cross-member and engine/frame mount. Each bracket has gone through finite element analysis tools to optimize the bracket geometry and ensure a rigid and effective design that proves to provide real-world protection in most crash scenarios, while also able to become consumable in the event of a more serious crash and not cause damage to the interfacing bike components. The no-cut design provides an easy installation method so you can spend less time install crash protection on your Grom, and more time out riding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.